All papers will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee, and authors will be notified of the final decision via email.
|Now open!||Abstract submission opening|
|27th February 2017||Abstract submission deadline|
|29th March 2017||Notification sent to submitters|
All abstracts must be written in
There are two types of presentations: Oral and E-Poster
. Upon submission, authors must select their preferred presentation type, however the final decision will be decided by the Scientific Committee, taking into account the content and availability of sessions.Template Download and complete this template before you start
the abstract submission: It is compulsory that you use this template to submit your abstract.
This template will be required at the end of the submission process.General Rules
· Abstracts must be written in English.
· If possible, use the structure: Background or Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions.
· First Initial and surname of all authors must appear in the abstract. For each author, indicate institutions and/or organizations, city and country, but do not include full address.
·Maximum length of abstract: 300 words.
· The final decision of the Scientific committee will be sent by email to the authors by the end of March, 2017
· If your abstract is accepted
, it is required that the presenting author be registered for the Congress before the 17th of April, 2017
, to ensure that the abstract will be listed in the final programme and published in the Clinical Therapeutics Journal.
· If you have problems submitting your abstract online, you can download a template for abstracts in word format
, fill in all required information and send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org